* Organize workload and complete items on time
* Meet or exceed monthly sales quota
* Follow through on customer leads in a timely manner
* Actively build and maintain product knowledge
* Educate customers and employees on proper procedures and guidelines in a professional and friendly manner
* Build clientele to meet and exceed sales goals
* Help clients envision their event
* Have a high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)
* Previous experience in Sales and hospitality
* Ability to communicate clearly and interact with customers and coworkers in a personable, professional manner
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Basic math and written communication skills
* High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
* Ability to work a flexible schedule based on booked events.
* 1-3 years of sales experience
* Go getter mentality and strong desire for success
Please e-mail a COVER LETTER & RESUME to:firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a Sales Associate.
Seeking high-spirited, people-centric, enthusiastic and out-going individuals (we’re all about fun!). Job entails assisting with delivery, set-up and staffing at special events that occur mostly in the late afternoon and evenings. Most of our events are on the weekend and last 4-8 hours. Compensated time begins from our starting point in Chicago and concludes when we make a full roundtrip return.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Required license or certification: